html

hippy526

I'm not understanding how to change my profile to accept html, I cannot find where you make that change. Secondly, I am having trouble trying to post a picture on the message board of my spreadsheet. I downloaded Colo html and I cannot figure out how to use it. Can you direct me somewhere where I can get help. Thanks.

Please note in the Excel forum there is a sticky called:
Sticky: How to display your sheet on the board/HTML Maker FAQ
This should have information on how to post your Excel file screen shots.

Also note that there is a Test forum that you can use. I would test posting your images here before posting them to the actual board to make sure you are getting it to work properly.

Also, be sure not to post the same questions in multiple threads. Threads of a duplicate nature will be locked or edited. I deleted your second attempt, but left your first one out there.

If you would like to try posting the thread all over again, let me know and I will delete the original attempt also (though make sure you get all the issues sorted out first in the Test forum).
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89356

I'm not understanding how to change my profile to accept html, I cannot find where you make that change.

The current board software does not require that step. Note the big red letters at the top of the HTML FAQ post which are followed by "PLEASE NOTE: This FAQ was written while we were using phpbb forum software. I have not checked these instructions for accuracy with the new vBulletin software we are currently using. It is possible that some items listed here may no longer apply."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NghiVmexgdhh

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back