HTML Maker

graemeal

Platform
  1. Windows
I have just downloaded addin. When I view source it comes up as scrambled text. Is this normal. Also no idea how to enable HTML. Instructions say click the link at top-right ?????

I assume that is my profile link. But stiil cannot finf any place to activate it.

I assume I need another addin to copy & paste code. Did see the VB one bit comes up as error. I ussme it is the same process. drag and drop into the addin folder in Office.

Thanks

XP XL 2003

See the HTML Maker FAQ.

You copy the HTML code you see generated when you run the add-in directly into your post. The board software will automatically render it.

HTH,

When I view source it comes up as scrambled text. Is this normal.
Not exactly sure what your 'scrambled text' looks like but I suspect the answer is: Yes. Just right click that code & choose 'Select All' then right click again and choose 'Copy'. Now go to your post and 'Paste'.

Note that this question might have been better in the 'About This Board' forum and that there is a 'Test Here' forum which is where you should test the HTML Maker until you have it worked out.

Thanks. Should not have said scambled text. I select all, copy and paste and come up with the same. It does say in the instructions it will look gibberish ????????

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="http://www.interq.or.jp/sun/puremis/colo/popup.js"></SCRIPT><CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #000000 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 0.5pt solid" bgColor=#0c266b colSpan=6><TABLE width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left><FONT color=white>Microsoft Excel - % workout.xls</FONT></TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-FAMILY: caption" align=right>___Running: 11.0 : OS = Windows XP </FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 25px" bgColor=#d4d0c8 colSpan=6><TABLE width="100%" align=center border=0 VALIGN="MIDDLE"><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: caption">(<U>F</U>)ile (<

Thanks. Should not have said scambled text. I select all, copy and paste and come up with the same. It does say in the instructions it will look gibberish ????????

<SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="http://www.interq.or.jp/sun/puremis/colo/popup.js"></SCRIPT><CENTER><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: #000000 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 0.5pt solid" bgColor=#0c266b colSpan=6><TABLE width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left><FONT color=white>Microsoft Excel - % workout.xls</FONT></TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: #ffffff; FONT-FAMILY: caption" align=right>___Running: 11.0 : OS = Windows XP </FONT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 25px" bgColor=#d4d0c8 colSpan=6><TABLE width="100%" align=center border=0 VALIGN="MIDDLE"><TBODY><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: caption">(<U>F</U>)ile (<
I'm not certain what you are saying now. In this example, you didn't select all (or after pasting, you maybe deleted some of the code?), only part of the code is copied here.

When you do paste the code into your post, it will still look the same, but when you click 'Submit Reply', 'Submit New Thread' or whatever, the board will covert it into a screen shot.

Try starting a thread in the Test Here forum and post a screen shot there.

Thanks Peter. Found it and all OK. I assume that to copy VB code I have to download another addin. VB HTML ???/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NghiVmexgdhh

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back