html maker

hamp

Board Regular
can anyone help me wuth adjusting the size. I have attempted on a couple occasions to insert a part sheet using html maker, it just is soooo big when I copy it to the site.

Thanks

There is a line in the HTML that when posted, the message boards read it as a hyperlink. Scroll to the top of the code and locate the line that is in blue text. Highlight this line and then click on the delete-hyperlink button here on the forums.

HTH

quite possible that i am approaching this wrong. The option I have is to copy to clip board and then paste.

That is the correct process. When you paste it on the boards, look for that line of hyperlinked text.

See this thread...

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 565pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=753 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 565pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 27538" width=753><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl26 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 565pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=753 height=17>http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=322557</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hamp,

Please read the Private Message I sent you.

If you are having troubles posting, please do NOT keep starting new threads. There is a Test Forum that you can use to test the Posting of HTML code and such. Also, you have the ability to edit or delete your posts within 5 minutes of posting. If there is something that should be deleted or removed that you cannot do yourself, please click on the Report button to report it to a Moderator.

However, do not keep starting new threads on the same topic. I deleted most of the bad ones out there.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NghiVmexgdhh

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back