HTML maker question

KenCriss

I added the HTML maker add-in and picked it from Tools/Add-Ins (it says VBE HTML Maker) so that it is checked. But I do not have a menu option between Window and Help like the directions said. What am I doing wrong.

Hello Ken,

Go into the Porject Viewer in the VBE, open the Mod_Menu code module and run 'Sub CreateMenu()' (HTML Maker Light).

Nate, Ken is talking about the VB addin (we seriously need to come up with different names for these things. Argh.)

As the very first thing in the HTML Maker FAQ says, that FAQ is NOT for the VB HTML Maker. They are two completely different things.

Ken:
The VB HTML Maker does not have a menu. It is only active in the Visual Basic Editor [VBE]. It will add items to the VBE Tools menu and right-click menu. Just select the code you want to post and right-click and choose either the BBCode or HTML options.

If you want to use the HTML option, you'll have to make a small edit to the code of the addin so it will display correctly. For that, see the following thread:
http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=144664

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michellehoddinott

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back