HTML maker problems

simselk

Hi

I've pasted 2 different source HTML codes onto a message I'm posting, and I've then added some more comments. however the message is failing to post properly.

I've even been referring to HTML Maker FAQ (How to show your sheet on the board)
http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=92622

I cant understand why it isnt working because I've used HTML maker before.

Actually, looking at the code you posted your sample with, you're not really following the FAQ.

You've copied the source of the generated HTML page instead of using the "view source" button that is displayed on the page--as the FAQ states to. I can tell because the code you posted has certain HTML tags that are not included in the generated code.

Though for the record, whenever you run into that problem where the page does not display correctly--whether you posted it or you happen to see a post that's messed up like that--use the "report" button and one of the moderators or administrators can remove the code so that the page displays correctly.

That said, I've removed the code from your post here:
http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=152982

You can either try again in that thread, or try starting a new thread (and I'll lock the one I linked to and redirect it to the new one). Don't forget you can post in the test forum first if you want to make sure it will work correctly.

And of course, you can just post back to this thread if you're still having trouble with it :)

I was fearing that Kristy.

Thanks for your help.

As you can appreciate it is the working day here in Australia, & I'm at work!

Hence I'm constrained by firewalls, etc, and the IT guys here I dont know & are slow to service queries. I think for simplicity I'll just post my question tonight from home.

regards Simon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueH1

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back