html maker no show

lrneilson

Board Regular
Hi
I've followed all directions and changed my profile and my html is turned on but when I post my excel page nothing at a shows up

thanks

I found one of your earlier posts where you have attempted to post an example. You are not copying the correct data. As it says in the FAQ, click the 'view source' button on the page then copy the text that it displays.

I did that if I preview the post I can see the html text but when I repost and post without reviewing nothing shows up can you check my profile and see if I missed
something

thanks for the reply

Again, you are copying the wrong code. It will appear in the preview as it is HTML, but when you post it all it does is create a big mess of a post that is simply deleted by a moderator.

As it says in the FAQ:
click the button that is on the page that is labeled "View Source." This is located right next to the "Copy to Clipboard" button.
Copy the text that is then displayed on the page and paste that into the post.

I finally see what you mean ,but when I click the view source code it doesn't show the code it just stays on the sample I want to post if I click copy to clipboard
the same thing I deleted the 2.42 ver and installed the 2.41 ver still the same problem any ideas ??

thanks for your help

I finally see what you mean ,but when I click the view source code it doesn't show the code it just stays on the sample I want to post if I click copy to clipboard
the same thing I deleted the 2.42 ver and installed the 2.41 ver still the same problem any ideas ??

thanks for your help
Did you take account of this part of the "Known Issues and Errors"
I am unable to copy the generated code to the clipboard.
As was discovered by board member Parry: "If you have installed Windows XP Service Pack 2, a Pop-Up blocker is installed [in Internet Explorer] as part of the pack and by default this will block active content.

When you select your cells and run HTML Maker it will create an HTML page of your image as expected, but the pop-up blocker will prevent you copying the code when you click the button to send Source to the clipboard. Simply click on the pop-up security information bar, then select Allow Blocked Content and you can now copy the HTML to the clipboard."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamdan17

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back