HTML Maker help

coliervile

When I open Colo's HTML and enable the macros I get the following error message: Error Number:=91
Error Discrp:= Object variable or With block variable not set

You may have to manually set a refernece to the [VBIDE=VBE6EXT.OLB]

will someone help me figure out what I need to do to use the HTML maker.

Regards
Charlie

From the FAQ:

Error: "Error Number: 91, Object Variable or with Block variable not set..."
Click OK to close the dialog box with the error and go to Tools->Macros->Security. Click the Trusted Sources tab and check the box next to "trust access to Visual Basic Project," and click OK.

From the FAQ:

Error: "Error Number: 91, Object Variable or with Block variable not set..."
Click OK to close the dialog box with the error and go to Tools->Macros->Security. Click the Trusted Sources tab and check the box next to "trust access to Visual Basic Project," and click OK.

I had the same problem with Error #91. You answered it for me here.
My question to you is that you indicate it is in the FAQ.

How did you find it in the FAQ? I looked in both Colo's Help and this forum's FAQ and could not find it.

My original search for error #91 in the forum came up empty. So I am just curious how I can find answers in the FAQ.

Thanks
k

It's the sticky thread at the top of the Excel Questions forum that is labeled "How to display your sheet on the board/HTML Maker FAQ."

It's also linked in the signature of the majority of my posts as well as being linked to from Colo's FAQ page.

It's the sticky thread at the top of the Excel Questions forum that is labeled "How to display your sheet on the board/HTML Maker FAQ."

It's also linked in the signature of the majority of my posts as well as being linked to from Colo's FAQ page.

Aaaah, thanks. I still could not find it using the Mr Excel search for Error Number: 91, however, I did read a suggestion today to use Google and found your sticky thread. Actually, I am embarrassed to admit I did read your FAQ on the subject before I downloaded the Colo program, but stopped after I got the skinny on how to do the download. It did not occur to me to read further. I just tried to locate information on the error.
My bad.

Thanks for the FAQ.
k

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPsmt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back