How to start the thread with question and relevant image. i dont know how to paste image(screen shot vba or mail body)

geethanjali63

Dear All,

How to start new thread with any question and relevant image(relevant screen shot of question). I don't know how to paste image(screen shot vba).

Dear All,

How to start new thread with any question and relevant image(relevant screen shot of question). I don't know how to paste image(screen shot vba).

use code tags for the vba

LEAVE OUT THE SPACES from below

to start code tag:

[ code ]

to end code tag:

[ / code ]

as for screen shots...

I don't use them as I prefer to describe my data sets. if someone is trying to help and they request the visual aid I would then add the image, but I have never had to do this.

HTH

Thanks, Actually very long time I am pasting one request in thread as data , still I am not received solution. so if i explain with image , it will reach faster. some one send a reply with image. I asked with them. But still not received the reply

Thanks, Actually very long time I am pasting one request in thread as data , still I am not received solution. so if i explain with image , it will reach faster. some one send a reply with image. I asked with them. But still not received the reply

I am sorry I do not use outlook with my vba enough to help you with the issues I saw, however, Try using more concise but descriptive titles.

HELP required - VBA code modification.

That is a bad title, some people get on to help others understand concepts or fix small errors in code. Some (when they have time don't mind writing all the code out for someone).

That title will do two things...

1. It will stop anyone from helping that does not think they have to time to invest

2. It is too vague and will make some decide not to even look at the thread.

regardless of what group or if they do, in fact, view the thread. Most will not reply if they are unable or unwilling to invest the full amount of time to complete the solution. once someone starts to help the rest of us generally stay out of the way. That way you don't waste yours or someone else's time coming up with similar solutions.

for your titles try listing the relevant items

so instead of:

HELP required - VBA code modification.

You could try something like:

OUTLOOK Mail merge VBA code modification - TO field and Signature issues

HTH

I think this OP is asking about images other than a sheet. I think it stems from this post in a thread started by this OP.

@geethanjali63
If the above is correct, then you can upload your image to a public (or private) file-share site and then provide a link in your post here to that file on the file-share site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirofa

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back