How to pull datafrom word to excel spread sheet & automatically save the workbook month wise

rgali

ITS NOT A EASY JOB FOR ANY ONE;CAN ANY BODY HELP MEEEE PLZZZZZZZZZ:(

Hi Friend,

I am running a small store,where i am giving stores on credit to my customrs.Here i have two different case and i required MacroS which will perform the under mention task.Actually, i am new in designing macros and unable to solve my OWN problem.

1. I have a form design in word and required to interlink with excel.On daily basis a large no of forms have been created,printed and manually save in a seperate folder named "forms 2012".I required that given feilds in word form will automatically save in excel when the button given on this form "save" will press and all the forms are automatically saved in word folder which will automatically created once and only stored one year data and having password protection.whereas the excel workbook contain the data for a year and automatically closed on 31 dec of respective year.This excel doc is also protected with password protection.The word doc form has three buttons;save,print and cancel.

2. There is an other form,which has form no and date with list of items which i manually entered in the form and the same data has manually entered in excel.i required that form feilds are interlink with excel and when i hit the buttons i.e save, print and cancel it will perform subsequent functions.When i enter the credit form no in payment received voucher form then all the relitive feilds are open ,copy and paste in payment received voucher form and the list of items entered in the credit form will be shown on the PRV form with addition of delete button in reletive place.These forms are having its date of clearence and customer id.all the data in excel will save at once and no correction will be allowed in excel sheet manually until or unless password provided.

3. A seprate column will be automatically filled in excel with only word "cleared" required to appear once the payment clear by the customer.one thing should be remember that when i entered the credit form no in prvform all those pending outstanding payments will be appered which are primariliy entered in credit form

Any help that anyone might be able to offer will be much appreciated.

RG ALI

Last edited:

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesymcox

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back