"How To" - Private Messages

ralph76

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Good morning.

Last year, a MrExcel forum member wrote me a great macro based on my post. I now realize that I failed to include one scenario and would like to contact him directly to see if he would be so kind as to modify his macro to account for this scenario. Is there any way I can send him a "private message" and include a copy of his reply post to me and ask for his help?

If not, is there any way I can re-post my question with only his reply to the general forum?

Thank you.

If you go to your post, you can copy the URL from the address bar of your browser, click on the relevant individual's name in the thread and choose to Private Message him. You can then post the message URL into the PM.

Why not reply to your original thread giving details of the new scenario. The member who helped you should get an e-mail notification of your reply.

Yes, I did post again, but BiocideJ did not reply, nor did anyone else. My thought is that maybe forum members don't want to have to sift through all of the back-and-forth postings to get to my new question?

Thank you. I didn't actually follow through with the "send" yet, but I followed your instructions and I do see where I can send him a private message. Great information! Many thanks, Firefly2012.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziMacca

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back