How to post a sample sheet on this forum

ccameron

Board Regular
Hi guys, I have no idea how to post a sample of my sheet so that people can see what I am talking about when asking for help, could someone please tell me what's involved in this process please. I would like to be able to post a sample of the sheet I am currently trying to create. So that when I am trying to explain what I am doing people can see an image as well. Thanks in advance for your help

Click the first thread, a 'sticky' entitled 'Recommended add-ins and links' by Jon Von Der Haden. Under 'Recommended Add-ins', click the link to the 'MrExcel HTML Maker', which is imo, a really nice add-in and quite a "gift" written by Richard Schollar. Download it, and it will produce nicely layed out representations of a range.

Hope that helps,

Mark

Click the first thread, a 'sticky' entitled 'Recommended add-ins and links' by Jon Von Der Haden. Under 'Recommended Add-ins', click the link to the 'MrExcel HTML Maker', which is imo, a really nice add-in and quite a "gift" written by Richard Schollar. Download it, and it will produce nicely layed out representations of a range.

Hope that helps,

Mark
Thanks Mark

More options here (or in my signature block :))

Thanks for the reply Peter, I have downloaded MrExcel HTML Maker and have posted a question tonight with a sample, just waiting for a reply on that post. Thanks again
OK.
Your question in that thread is not in one of my stronger areas so I'm leaving for others. However, the HTML Maker screen shot just doesn't look quite right to me. I'm not absolutely sure as I tend to use Excel jeanie, but I suggest that you do some more experimenting with the HTML Maker in the Test Here forum to be confident you have tried out its different features to get the best screen shot for your circumstances.

OK.
Your question in that thread is not in one of my stronger areas so I'm leaving for others. However, the HTML Maker screen shot just doesn't look quite right to me. I'm not absolutely sure as I tend to use Excel jeanie, but I suggest that you do some more experimenting with the HTML Maker in the Test Here forum to be confident you have tried out its different features to get the best screen shot for your circumstances.

Thanks Peter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuziMacca

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back