how to hide buttons that are added in another macro

sassriverrat

Hello

So I have a macro that adds a sheet, formats it, adds the formula, and adds buttons (calling other macros). There are 7 buttons made for each sheet made- so I'd like to know how to hide two of the buttons when the sheet is first made (I presume for the button itself, when it's made I just specify it as visible = False) but it seems the buttons aren't always numbered the same on each sheet made- I'd like one of the other buttons to be used to unhide the two hidden buttons, if that makes sense. Not sure how to unhide the buttons if the numbers are always changing (like button19 for a hidden button on one page might be button 7 on the next page).

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Get help while writing formula
Click the italics "fx" icon to the left of the formula bar to open the Functions Arguments dialog. Help is displayed for each argument.
So I’m not sure why the button numbers were changing each time I added a sheet but I seemed to have solved it. I added a .visible = false and then put a button in to show and everything SEEMS to be working....for now.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cesymcox

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back