How do I view all of the posts in which I've been involved

Eric B

Board Regular
Hi, great work here at Mr. Excel, you have saved me countless key strokes and byzantine formulae on any number of occasions!

Is there a way to view all of the posts in which I've been involved? Something similar to the 'My questions' option?

Thanks for your attention,
Eric

Hit the Search at the upper right of the screen and type your name into the Author box.

Oooooooor, another way to get there is to click the little button labeled "Profile" under any of your posts, and then click the link for "View all posts by this user."

It gives you the same exact result, but doesn't involve typing :)

If I go to my profile, or I search my posts by author, i get five posts. However, I myself remember more, and my profile says I've posted seven. Where are the missing two?

On 2003-01-15 04:45, pint wrote:
If I go to my profile, or I search my posts by author, i get five posts. However, I myself remember more, and my profile says I've posted seven. Where are the missing two?

pint,

You have 5 "topics" which you have posted in (it is actually 6 with this one). Of course you may have more than one posts in a "topic".

You joined 6 topics and you have total 8 posts in these topics. Profile shows "post" total.

:wink:

Suat

On 2003-01-15 07:42, smozgur wrote:
You have 5 "topics" which you have posted in Of course you may have more than one posts in a "topic".

Jeez, what lame I am! Large protions of my brain seems to simply left this universe! :)

Thx, man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senthil Murugan

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back