how can I post a relationship report to a message?

silentwolf

Office Version
  1. 2016
Hi,
I am sorry that I am asking so many questions but I am just not finding exactly what I am looking for on the net.
As I think it would be easier to understand for other users my question and see what kind or relationship and tables I use I was wandering how I could send or attach a relationship report to my message.

You cannot attach files on this board, can you can post images. There are a few tools that you can use to do this.

There are many posts in the "About This Board" forum that deal with this. Here is one such link:
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=436571

Another option people use it to post it somewhere else on the net and provide a link. The only issue with that is that over time, it may turn into a "dead link" if wherever you posted it ever takes it down.

Hi Joe,
thanks for your reply! So does it mean I need to use a screenshot if I like to add a relationship report?
And when yes how can I do that?
Do I need a software first?
Sorry just never done anything like that before :(

You would need to download one of the programs that is used to do it that is mentioned in the link I provided.

Personally, I don't use them myself, as my company has strict rules about downloading ANY type of files, so I really can't provide any guidance/advice on using them. I just know that a lot of people so use them successfully.

If you search the About This Board forum, you should be able to find most of the information you need about these programs. It seems we get this question at least once a week, so there are a lot of posts on it.

Ok I will have a look maybe I explain my issues better then :)
In a new threat and maybe you can help me with it when I can explain it well enough :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ang24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back