Hoi

mrhartley

Hi All,

It's been a while since I have visited these forums, a change of job has kept me away from the forums and I no longer work with Excel :-(

I hope to get back into the swing of things though :)

I have a non technical question :!:

Last year, I created a an Excel file that will translate one currency to another, I created it for myself as a bit of fun for when I travel so I could see how much the stuff I was buying would cost me in my own currency.

Since then, my wife gave it to a couple of 'lads at work' and now they all love it and rave about it.

Would it be possible to post a link for it here in order to get some feedback on it. I would love for it to be tested out in the wild as the only testing it has received is from a couple of non technical Excel users.

It's not for profit and it is not licensed in anyway and I am really looking for some people to try it out and possibly provide some feedback on it. It's jusy an Excel file, no spyware, no adverts, no links etc.

Even the thought that one or two Excel MVP's might take a wee look at it would make me very happy and if I work on developing this further, I will no doubt need a little help as I don't know where else to ask.

I didn't want to go ahead and post about it as not to upset anyone, would it be ok to post a url for it ?

Regards
~Mark

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Hi Mark

According to the forum rules : "Please do not post announcements of your personal webpage or web site. However, you are welcome to post your personal site URL in your signature and in your user profile."

I recommend you put a link in your signature (or your profile) inviting people to test/look at your currency converter.

Andrew

Hello Mark,

Last year, I created a an Excel file that will translate one currency to another, I created it for myself as a bit of fun for when I travel so I could see how much the stuff I was buying would cost me in my own currency.

Since then, my wife gave it to a couple of 'lads at work' and now they all love it and rave about it.

Would it be possible to post a link for it here in order to get some feedback on it. I would love for it to be tested out in the wild as the only testing it has received is from a couple of non technical Excel users.
If it really is a file and is what you say it is, feel free to link to it, as long as it's open-sourced.

You are assured to get at least one Excel MVP to look at it.... Perhaps even more... ;)

Thank you very much for the response and the ideas.

I will come back with a link soon I hope.

Regards
~Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyJones1979

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back