Hi Everyone

mvidas

Some of you may recognize me from a couple other excel/vba sites, namely EE and VBAX. I always meant to sign up here, for no reason I never did. I'm sure you never put a thought into it, but I hope you never took my lack of signing up personally, Bill :)

Signed up at the request of Dreamboat to help someone here, and thought I'd take a moment to say hi to everyone.

I doubt I'll check this site from work, but hopefully you'll see me stop in time to time from home.

So again, Hi :)

Matt

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.
welcome to the board. If Dreamboat recommened you, then you have knowledge to share with others

Welcome to the Board, Matt!

I second Whiteghosts' welcome/endorsement!

Smitty

Matt!! Nice to see you buddy!! Hope things have been well with you. Haven't chatted much since you swing through my neck of the woods. Been busy as heck, you know the routine. LOL!

Nice to see ya 'round the net! 8-)

Hey, Matt! Welcome!

How's things upstate? I spent some time up there (Albany, Potsdam) in my college days, and my wife is from Buffalo.

Great to have you here, and I look forward to reading your posts. :beerchug:

Thanks for the welcome Whiteghost and Smitty! I havent really had much of a chance to answer any more, the 2 times I've looked all of the questions already had replies :)

I know the routine, Zack, I've been as busy myself! Finding time here and there to look at the forums, but thats about it.

Things are nice recently, Taz, its been unseasonably warm this year (warmest june-sept in 84 years), hit 82 today! I almost went to Potsdam, until they made CS a minor instead of a major by firing 3 of their 5 professors. Sorry to hear your wife is from Buffalo, glad to hear she left :)

Things are great, Cal, how you been?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattyM

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back