Help with line break

nuked

Hi All,This is killing me. I'm currently accessing this site through a very locked-down CITRIX environment, using IE6 (!).Anyway, I can't get my forum posts to recognise the carriage-return, or line break normally associated with pressing 'enter'. The text look fine prior to submission, but for example, I'm fully aware that this post will look ridiculous in that there will not even be a space between.This.and.This.Any guidance? - can I hard-code or html a line break??

Thanks, I've just about given up on the issue, but shouldn't be in this environment for too long.Another 'bug' in the same context is that every thread I post in is automatically graded 5 stars, even though the checkbox is unchecked just prior to posting. lol.

I can't believe the environment you are in still uses IE6! That's really old. I imagine that could create a myriad of problems.

Especially when you consider that I'm currently contracted to one of the biggest banks in the world. Heavily virtualised, CITRIX-based non-sense. Still, no Java tho ;)

Especially when you consider that I'm currently contracted to one of the biggest banks in the world. Heavily virtualised, CITRIX-based non-sense. Still, no Java tho ;)

I think I'm going to start hiding my money under my bed, if the faith of a major banking company rests on the shoulders of IE6 then I just don't think I could sleep soundly at night knowing the thing could crash at any moment ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tdeulkar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back