Help!!! I need help with my homework!

livelovelularoe

I am having trouble with my homework especially with the relationships! Can someone please help me! My teacher said my primary keys are correct. Which my primary keys are:

Customer_ID
Payment_ID
Project_ID
Hours_ID
Employee_ID
Food_Quanity_ID
Food_Type

* Customers may make more than one payment for each project. But each payment must point to only one project. The average cost of a wedding in this area is $40,000. So many customers need to ability to pay over time. (Hint: the primary key will decide whether or not a customer can make more than one payment)

* Each project can use more than one employee and each employee can work on more than one project and they work on each project for several days so the primary key must allow you to create a different record each day an employee works on a project.

* Each employee can work on more than 1 project each day (Employees can work on each project for several days so the primary key must allow you to create a different record each day an employee works on a project.)

* Each customer can have more than 1 project.

* Each project must have only 1 customer.

* Each food can be used by more than 1 project. The primary key must prevent users from accidentally entering the same food for a project more than one time.

* Each project can have more than one food or drink items but all items must be in the food table.

* The food table can only have one field and it is the primary key.

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pnkundalia

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back