Happy Easter Folks

Domski

Looking forward to a nice long weekend, maybe an Easter egg or two and all being well a few beers in the sunshine somewhere :biggrin:

Best wishes,

Dom :beerchug:

Excel Facts

Ambidextrous Undo
Undo last command with Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace. If you use the Undo icon in the QAT, open the drop-down arrow to undo up to 100 steps.
Sunshine in Leeds :confused:

Best wishes to all. Mine's a G&T thanks :)

Not a long weekend for me, but I'll celebrate by having my half egg for the year chased by some good wine.

Happy Easter! As Peter is having a G&T I'll have one too, and one of Dom's beers too... Oh., and I'll happily share your wine Tina. :)

I agree with you Jon, I will have all of them after I knock off tomorrow and just to keep in the club despite the hardship I will probably do the same when I knock off Monday.

I think I may have drunk it all last night. I feel unusual...

It's definitely going to be a few now when I knock off, as someone knocked off a sprinkler head about an hour ago...at least the floors clean.

I think I may have drunk it all last night. I feel unusual...

Word: Unusual
Adjective
Means: different from standard or norm

Going by your FB, I'd say waking up with a hangover is fairly normal for you! :biggrin:

Happy Easter guys! How about some Passover love for us Jews? LOL

I was in Israel in 1999. I was meant to be working on a moshav/kibutz on volunteer visa but instead was working in Tel Aviv (I've done my share of moshavim; pay is dreadful!). Come Passover I had very little money (on account of having much too much fun each night) and there was no work to be had over Passover. Within days I completely ran out of money. That's the poorest I've ever been.

But this Passover I'm very well fed. :) I even had a beer for breakfast! Happy Pasover! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lordy888

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back