Had a way to copy emails into excel 20 years ago from someone who was here then.

waltr1122

Any chance the person or the knowledge is still here. I know I'm crazy but I am over my limit on the cloud and they want to make me pay more money for storage and I want to put the emails on an SD card just in case. Yes I know I'm lazy too. Don't want to go through all that search and trash stuff. Any body have a way to do it? thanks Walt

Excel Facts

Why does 9 mean SUM in SUBTOTAL?
It is because Sum is the 9th alphabetically in Average, Count, CountA, Max, Min, Product, StDev.S, StDev.P, Sum, VAR.S, VAR.P.
Are you using Outlook? You could archive old items to an external drive.

1718748482469.png

Upvote 0
No, I use gmail. Thanks, looks interesting though. How much trouble would it be to forward 10,000 emails to myself from gmail to outlook. Just kidding. I'm probably remembering it completely wrong but I thought it was code and it took the email and made it a file and it was just like the original. Just did a bulk grab and converted them. I had a different log in then for Mr.Excel maybe I can remember it and find that post?

If anyone else has any idea what I'm talking about I would appreciate hearing from you. thanks again

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjsteward

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back