Guerilla Data Analysis

Nairda

Hi,
I have just purchased this book and I think it is going to help me shine at Excel.

Is is possible to download any sample files to try out the examples in the book?

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
Drop me an e-mail at pub @ MrExcel.com

I was not smart enough to save the workbooks from this manuscript. However, I have similar workbooks that I used in the Power Excel seminar. I will be happy to share those.

Bill

If you like Guerilla Data Analysis there is a good chance that you would love Excel Gurus Gone Wild - Bill's latest book, soon to hit the stores in paperback but already available as an eBook from the MrExcel web store. The two belong together on the bookshelf when not being read!

I have the eBook and the paperback is on pre-order with Amazon. Particularly worth mentioning is the 60+ page Appendix - this is an alphabetical list of functions with excellent descriptions and many with examples and 'Guru Tips'.

Although not specifically aimed at the Excel beginner, I think that there is much in the book to benefit anyone seriously interested in really getting to grips with Excel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gatje

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back