GTA 4 - Discuss

Joel980

Well the time is drawing on untill GTA 4 comes out - probabley some time next year but what are your thoughts , what would you really like them to add for next time.

me - i would love them to make the cars more realistic to drive. i dont know about you guys but that would be amazing for me.
i tell u what would be evan better and that is the idea of real cars now that would be kewl crusing down the highway in a ferrari 360

I am really looking forward to this game and im shore it will provide yet ANOTHER lot of sleepless nights

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
As long as they finally sort out the 3rd person aiming/shooting action via joypad controls then I'll be happy. It's always been a the most annoying thing for me and makes the PC versions much easier to control in gun fights which frustrates me because the rest of the game works much better on PlayStation.

Kind of getting tired of the series though. Anyone else?

I'll still get it when it comes out for xbox 360..
It's not being released until April.

Anyone know why the PS3 version is $30 more than the xbox? I see it on preorder for $90 and xbox for $60

The $30 difference might be for a special edition, I know us in the UK get those, mostly through a store called GAME - Don't know if you guys have that store or those editions?

I am tempted to get this on 360 purely because of the additional download content that won't be available to PS3 (unless thats the $30 difference ;) ) That said, I have the others in the PS format, so, kinda want to keep it all the same...

I am looking forward to this, I have to admit I wasn't a fan of the series till GTA 3 - Since then I've followed it, even the PSP versions...

The trailers make the game look very nice indeed, but I can't see gameplay / story going much beyond San Andreas, but thats not bad thing, I loved Ratchet & Clank on PS3 - More of the same, but, not a bad thing at all...

I will probably pre-order and love it, of that I have little doubt :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayneecm

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back