Google Spread sheet automation & rights

RAMU

The File
Dear Friends,
I hv given link of a file which is available as Google spreadsheet. Now I need multiple logics in this spreadsheet
1) The basic data from column A to M is updated on daily basis by me (owner or other 3 users)
2) multiple no of users are collaborated with this file & everyone has right to edit

Now the Logics:
1) Column A to M would be protected except the owner & three other particular users (as per their their email id), only 4 will be able to edit data from column A to M.

2) Data would be entered in Column N based on column G's (ITEM MIS6) ownership, as example : suppose a@abc.com is the in-charge of B1, b@abc.com is the in-charge of B2, similarly there are 18 types of ITEM MIS6 & 12 users are the in-charge of those ITEM MIS6. Now in column N only the in-charge of the ITEM MIS6 will only be able to enter the data in that particular row, I mean "a@abc.com" user shall be able to enter the data in column N where B1 are available in the Rows of Column G, similarly user "b@abc.com" only be able to put / edit data where B2 are available in the rows of Column G. For a particular MIS6 more than one user can be the in-charge of any MIS6 or a particular user can be the in-charge of multiple no of MIS6

3) The most important factor is suppose a user had put a data in Column N yesterday, but today morning the basic data (From Column A to M) is updated by me or other three users, but the data which were entered yesterday should come automatically in the cell where it is applicable. As example in N12 user a@abc.com entered 03-10-24 (dd-mm-yy) yesterday, today when I updated the data those particular data
C7N7P1Z814-Oct-23B110A10SET22
may be or may not be in Row 12 but wherever it would be in column N "03-10-24" would be reflected. Similarly this logic will be applicable for whole sheet.

4) Column N & P will allow Date only in dd-mm-yy format, no other alphabet or any special character or space will be allowed.

5) Data Entry Rights in Column O & P will be given to the users of Column C (Entered by) users only. And once the data will be entered in those two columns shall never be edited by anyone except the owner (me) of the sheet

5) In case of any kind of editing or data entry, a notification mail will go to all collaborators immediately, except data entry or updation by me (owner).

6) In case of viewing the sheet grouping contract No, the format shall remain same after closing the spreadsheet also, if anyone or myself reopen the sheet the view of the sheet should be opened as grouping contract no format.

Now please help me to enable me to apply all these features. Incase if it is not possible in google sheet, pls help me to do in excel. I am using office 365 & other are using office 2021 Home & Business version.

Thanks in advance
Regards
RAMU

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugubara

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back