Golf Stats Spreadsheet Needed

kevin0226

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. MacOS
Hi. Newbie here. I am looking for a spreadsheet that can track my golf stats. I know there are plenty of apps out there for this, but they don't track some stats I am wanting (in addition to the usual). My skills at Excel peaked three years ago, and they did not include the ability to generate what I need. So how would I go about looking for help in creating such a spreadsheet? Thank you!!

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
but they don't track some stats I am wanting
What might those stats be ??

Upvote 0
the usual ones are: Running scoring avg, Greens in Regulation, Putts, putts on greens in regulation, fairways hit, sand shots, score avg on par 4's, par 5's, par 3's.
additional that I want: running stats: lowest score by year, most number of birdies, pars, bogeys, etc in a round, most consecutive birdies, pars, and perhaps others.

Where do I find someone to modify an existing spreadsheet? How can I "hire" someone? I don't have the excel skills at that level...

Thanks!

Upvote 0
I had a stats sheet with all that stuff on it, but ended up removing it, because it caused me more angst than assistance.
If you play in any weather OR play many different courses, you will find a stats sheet more work than benefit.
I play off 9 and haven't used the stat sheet for years.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWahl

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back