Get notified when four cells met my requirements.

razhmo7al

greetings every one,

i hope you are well and safe. This web helped me a lot so, thank all of you for your support. i have a small problem that might be solved here of course. i have 4 types of equipment listed in the excel sheet using the PI add-in tool to extract the running hours for this equipment. Now this equipments should not be run in the same time, only 2 of them can be run in the same time and the other will be standby. but they should not be stopped more than 480 hours in the last month (-30days). so how i can get notified if these equipment needs to be switched and make sure they are not stopped more than 480 hours. i tried to use (=if(or(and) but it will not help at all. i hope you got my idea. please ask me if something went wrong.

Thanks

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
Try this.

Separately for each piece of equipment, use the SUMIFS function to calculate the number of run hours:

• sum the entire range of run hours (Sum Range)
  • where the corresponding date (Criteria range1) is greater than Today-30 days [ ">=" & EDATE( Today(),-30) ] (1st criterion)
  • and where the corresponding date (repeat Criteria range1 for Criteria range2) is less than Today [ <Today() ] (2nd criterion) .

Then wrap the above formula inside =IF( SUMIFS( as above ) < 480, "< 480 hrs -->Run!", ">=480 hrs -->Ok" ) or something similar.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommyw

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back