Freeze top row in a report access 2013

Bassem

Hello,

Is there a way to freeze the headers in a report so that when you scroll down it still shows?

Thanks

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.
Are your headers in the Detail section of the Report, or the Report Header or Page Header section?
I recommend putting them in one of the Header sections.

Upvote 0
They're in the page header.

In the print preview they show on top of each page, I was just wondering if there is something in access similar to freeze top row in excel.

For Tables and Queries this automatically happens, the header of each column still shows when you scroll down. Wondering if you can have that when viewing a report (without it being divided into pages).

If I want managers to access only reports, I would like them to be able to view it a bit similar to excel with the top row freezed.

Thanks for your help

Upvote 0
Access doesn't really work that way. Think of Access Reports as printed sheets of paper or PDFs. You can size them so you see a full page on a screen (in which case, it should be fine since the headers are on each page). However, if you have it zoomed or sized differently, the Page Header may not be visible.

You can do something like that with Forms, if you have Form headers on Continuous Forms.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iours

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back