Free Excel based Web ToolBar

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Hi Roy,

"Share the wealth", as they say. However, if you're going to indirectly advertise your site / business on MrExcel, I would have thought that courtesy would have suggested you include a link to here on your links page:

http://www.excel-it.com/links/links.htm

There is a link to here on the Toolbar. It isn't really for advertising - I just thought it might be useful, I find it convenient to be able to visit Excel related pages quickly.. Our website is under construction and the links page on that is being added to as time permits, this is low priority because there are so many link pages available. Delete the lthread if you want .

Seems a little strange that other people listed on the ToolBar have thanked me for the effort.

PaddyD - Hey my old buddy hows it going? Trust Your good and things are OK.

Opps - ermm read Your post buddy and the toolbar is free and for all. Kind of as is, Roy and Jack will be making new versions of cause and give them away, its not a ad as such or that was not the plan, more a surfing tool, kind of cool dont You think?

Re the link to Mr Excel? Erm.... ah.... how can Jacks jut this in to words, Yes Mr Excel does link excel-it i arranged this with my friend Kristy, and in return i put Your links on my site (we linked back). Jack has messed up, i have covered with the image or overtyped or however ... now You guys are not there, sorry buddy will get that sorted. Thanks for looing at Our site and pointing this out, very kind of You.

jiuk

No worries guys, thanks for mentioning the interesting Freeware (I presume).

Cheers,
Nathan Oliver

Super heavy duty, hardcore MrExcel.com Administrator

Thanks very much for the toolbar. I've just loaded it and added another of my favourite websites to it...very handy!

Deb G & anyone else

If I have missed any interesting sites ( and I know I have, I have dozens in my Favourites that I am checking whether they still exist), please put a reminder here and I will add them as soon as I can.

Thanks all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattyM

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back