Forum Jump

Stormseed

Banned
Hi

I really feel the need that the Board website should have the "Forum Jump" dropdown in the Private Messages Area too. It really irritates me navigating to the destination from Private Messages area.

I don't look forward for any comments from anyone - my question is - just straight to Administrators.

Yes or No - topic should close.

thank you :)

I'm not an administrator, but when I am in my Private Messages I have a forum jump at the very bottom? Maybe they just put this in as you asked this question, but I haven't used it before to know if it was htere before or not?

Hope that helps.

Hey Rob !

They listened to my request !! So sweet of them !!

I am dead sure that the option of Forum Jump was not there earlier and they have put it now :biggrin: I must admit - the admins / moderators are sometimes very nice :biggrin:

Thank you very much.

Stormseed - it's there if you're just looking at the list of messages, but not if you're reading a message - could that maybe be the cause of the confusion?

Stormseed - it's there if you're just looking at the list of messages, but not if you're reading a message - could that maybe be the cause of the confusion?

Perhaps, what you are saying could be true but I feel I am lost because I cannot recollect - exactly - *where did I not see* the Forum Jump option in the Private Messages Area. I am pretty much sure that I have not seen this option a number of times in the private messaging area and I had to navigate all the way to the Lounge or to the Questions which irritated me time n again, hence I posted the question in this thread here.

Albeit, Emma - thanks for your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NghiVmexgdhh

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back