Formulas that will pull information from one sheet to another based on numberous criteria

Phelps123

Hello-
I am completely new to Excel and to this website. I have tried to use other forums and post my questions but unfortunately, I do not get any replies. So I am hoping you can help. I have a spreadsheet that I created in Google Sheets. My end goal is to upload the sheet to my work SharePoint but I need to first upload in Microsoft Excel. I have done it but you can only guess that my formulas are now not compatible to Excel. So here is what I am dealing with.
The purpose of my sheet is to track the projects that are being tested in the Lab.
We have four different types of Groups our products will fall under. Each of these groups has its own sheet. And each product has a number of different tests that need to be performed before it heads to review.

Here are the functions of each sheet:
Sheets 1- 4: The first four sheets are divide up into our four types of groups.
Review Bin Sheet: After all the testing is completed for a product then it moves to the Review Bin Sheet. I need the Review Bin Sheet to be able to decide if all the product testing has been completed.And if it has to pullspecific information from that row to the Review Bin Sheet. Overall Sheet: The overall sheet needs to show us ALL the products in the Lab and listed by oldest submitted date. (We try to perform tests based on the oldest submitted date; so these need to be at the top).

I am not sure how to post my excel sheet to this message. So maybe we should start there. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Excel Facts

Who is Mr Spreadsheet?
Author John Walkenbach was Mr Spreadsheet until his retirement in June 2019.
So I am not sure if my last reply was posted. But since I can't see it here I am going to write it again. Sorry, I am not sure how to do the attach files. My knowledge on computers are limited.

In Sheet 1: Columns A-I has information about a product (lot number, size and etc). Each product has 20 tests that need to be performed. The test are listed in Columns J-AD. For these rows a condition formatting rule was put in place. If the cell has the word, "Done" or "NA" the cell turns green. This allows the user to see that the test was performed or it wasn't needed. Once the product has all 20 tests done I wanted Columns A-I to automatically generate in another sheet.

Could someone please help me with either writing a formula or macro. I have worked with formulas but never macros.
If you need more information please let me know.
Thank you so much
I did my best to below to give you a visual of Sheet 1

Product Lot# Date Size Manufacture DueDate BottleType Chem. DR? OOS? Test1 Test2 Test3 Test4 etc.
GHT 000 5/18/18 50g JKW Co. 6/2/18 Clear Tom Yes Yes Done NA Done NA
HGT 111 6/8/18 5g PL Co. 7/2/18 Amber Sara No Yes Done Done Done NA

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjsteward

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back