formula to match cell on current worksheet to a cell in an array on a different worksheet, and then display value of cell in same row of array

Jmoz092

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2011
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
Hello, I am stumped on how to pull a cell value from a row on a separate worksheet.

I have a workbook that begins with two spreadsheets, "2024" and "Worksheet (master)". Going forward, I will copy/paste Worksheet (master) onto the 3rd, and subsequent, worksheets. On the Worksheet (master) worksheet and subsequent worksheets, I need formulas that will reference the active worksheet's cell i4 to find that number on spreadsheet 2024, then display values from different cells in that row into varying cells (b4, f4, v9, etc) on the active worksheet, and then onto subsequent worksheets so that each newly created spreadsheet displays cell values from unique i4 values from spreadsheet "2024".

Screen Shot 2024-07-07 at 7.35.51 PM.png

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
Sounds like a lookup may help, but your image does not look complete. Can you post a sample of your sheets with the XL2BB addin, and update your profile with your Excel version.

Upvote 0
Tried a Vlookup, but couldn't get that to work either. Tried accounting for numbers as text and all that also. I can post back a sample this evening, thank you.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjsteward

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back