Form to extract data from other table

Zaigham

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
Hi all, I am rather new in Access, Before this I was doing this job on Excel but due to huge data now I have converted it to Access and imported all essential information of more than 6000 pensioners including their PensionID and rate of monthly pension in a table named "Pensioners".
I just want to keep the record of monthly payments to pensioners of various Regions. Pension is being disbursed on monthly basis by 12 different Disbursing Offices.
To record monthly pension, I have created another table named "Pension Expense" having only 4 fields i.e., Month, Disb.Office, PensionerID, MonthlyPension.
Is there any way to create a form who snatch data from "Pensioners" table and enter the data in "Pension Expense" table by allowing me to change the amount of monthly pension if needed. To avoid repeated typing, it is also needed that default value in field "Month" should based on last record as it would be changed every month.

Regards
Zaigham

Excel Facts

Workdays for a market open Mon, Wed, Friday?
Yes! Use "0101011" for the weekend argument in NETWORKDAYS.INTL or WORKDAY.INTL. The 7 digits start on Monday. 1 means it is a weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brainsanquine

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back