Finding the difference between two tables

rufiqcavadov

Office Version
  1. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everyone. I have 2 excel tables. Both tables are actually the same table, and they end at row 1696. Maybe they could change the quantity. Maybe they changed the quantity or the product names. I want to compare accordingly. I want to know what changes have been made to the entire table.

image.png

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
Are the two tables in the same order? If not you would need to find a column filled with unique values and sort them both on that column, then place the two tables side by side. You could then use the array formula "=MAX(ROW(A:A)*(A:A<>M:M))". This will locate the last row in column A which does not equal what's in column M . Change the column letters to suit your situation and then copy the formula across the sheet. If there are no differences, the formulas will return 0. If a difference is found, note the cell and make it identical to the other table, then check the formula again. That's just one way.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agata

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back