Filtering out "0" in Table during Macro

aythieriot

Hey all,

I'm working on an inventory model for my company, but have hit a bit of a roadblock. I want the user to be able to fill in the number of bottles of wine we currently have, which is then subtracted from the number there ought to be, therefore leaving a difference which we need to order.

What I want the model to do is, once the order has been filled in, to then filter out all products of which the order quantity is "0," then copy all (and only) of the products we need to order to another plain white page. The issue is, when I do the macro, I unselect 0 from my named table, but instead of registering me as "unclicking 0" it counts only what I've left clicked, for example:

ActiveSheet.ListObjects("InputTabla").Range.AutoFilter Field:=5, Criteria1 _
:="#¡VALOR!"

Is there anyway to fix this without putting all possible amounts and then selecting each one aside from 0?

Thanks

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
Ah, Comfy my man! One last tweak. I've got some titles through the table (i.e. Whisky, Rum, White wine, etc.). Their quantities in the column I'm filtering by is "#¡VALOR!" (BTW I'm working in a Spanish Excel), is there a way to join these criteria such as:

Criteria1 _: = (">0", "#¡VALOR!")

Or perhaps using a Criteria2?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alchavar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back