FIFA WC 2006

Steffmeister

Board Regular
Hi everybody,

I don't know if it is the meaning to put this question here, but I think that everybody wants to have a WC2006-pool?
Maybe that somebody has a pool automated in Excel?? If somebody got one, could you pls post it here :-D?

Grts. Stephan

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.
wow, I never came across with this kind of question on this forum... I would like to get that too :)

I also think there is a lot of animo for this? Everybody likes football/soccer, espacially when their country playes. I was interested if somebody got a nice football pool automated :-D

I've had a planner from the official site every tournament for the World Cup and Euro's for the past few events! They may be putting a similar thing on again this year, now that the fixtures are confirmed!

Otherwise, may get an older version and just adapt the teams to fit 2006!

What sort of thing do you want?

I have a spreadsheet here that I use. We predict the scores for certain normally premiership matches and if we get the correct score thats 3 pts then 1pt if we get the correct team to win etc is this the sort of thing your looking for??

Steve

vbsteve said:
What sort of thing do you want?

I have a spreadsheet here that I use. We predict the scores for certain normally premiership matches and if we get the correct score thats 3 pts then 1pt if we get the correct team to win etc is this the sort of thing your looking for??

Steve

Yes that's right, that's what I'm searching for. So that I can make a pool with some friends and that he automate the score of each player.
And also if a team goes to the next round that we get some points etc. But maybe I can make that if you've a template or something for me. Don't know where to start.

Grts. Stephan

Sorry for the delay in replying. I will send you what i've got tonight and we can go from there!

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prakash K

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back