Favorite Post

uttamsaxena

Board Regular
Hi,

From the thousands of threads available on the board, few are our favorite. Is there any option to save a thread as a "Favorite" on the board itself?

Regards,

Uttam

In each thread, you can see thread tools. One option in there is to subscribe to that thread. Once you have subscribed, it will appear in your list of subscribed threads when you click on UserCP. There, you can find an option to create folders (I called mine favourites :)) and you can move favourites to that folder.

Thanks riaz, I never knew that option was there. I've thought about replying to threads that were interesting to "tag" them as subscribed, but never did because I thought it was rude...

Looks like my reading list is about to get a lot longer...thanks again for the tip!

Hi Uttam

I also have a favourites folder, but I also now use digg.com to keep track of my favourites. I do this so that I can share them with other people too. See this thread by Bill.

I still need to get around to setting up all my favourites. I think I have about 3 at the moment. There's a link to them in my signature, if you care to see how it works. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NghiVmexgdhh

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back