Excel Questions Page Too Wide !

Jaafar Tribak

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Nice new Board look !! :)

On thing though : the "Excel Questions" Page is now far too wide ! .You need to inconviniently keep on scrolling to bring the last "Last Post" column into view.

Can this page be shrinked a little bit to fit the screen and so it doesn't have to be scrolled to be fully viewed.

ah BTW, Where is the Country flag gone ?

Merry Xmass all :p

Regards.

It's looking ok to me. Maybe it was fixed before I saw this? Take a look now and see if you still have the same problem...

Von Pookie said:
It's looking ok to me. Maybe it was fixed before I saw this? Take a look now and see if you still have the same problem...

Hi Kristy,

Still the same problem I am afraid.

Regards.

rafaaj2000 said:
the "Excel Questions" Page is now far too wide ! .You need to inconviniently keep on scrolling to bring the last "Last Post" column into view.

And I'm afraid I still see no issue. :confused:

I won't be able to check back on this myself after tonight, but I can make sure someone takes a look at it.

What browser are you using?

ah BTW, Where is the Country flag gone ?
That was a "mod" that was added to the board. Things are slowly being re-added, if possible, so it may show up in the future :)

I think I got what Jafaar means, Kristy. Now it should be fixed. Could you please check it out again, Jafaar?

Thanks for catching this!

Suat

Suat, Using Firefox 1.05, I see no problems. But if I go to the forum using Internet Explorer, I can see the problem. Strange.

Edit: Still doing it for me (in IE).

If it helps...
Yesterday I was cruising the board using Firefox and I had the same situation Jaafar mentioned. The posts of an individual thread seem to fit width wise, but the Questions forum screen was too wide. Now, at home (using IE) it is still too wide. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see how it looks now using Firefox.

Dan

OK, I don't know what was just done, but all screens seem to fit now using IE. (I no sooner got done posting the comments above and I go back and PRESTO! it's back to normal again.

Good work!

Von Pookie said:
Suat, Using Firefox 1.05, I see no problems. But if I go to the forum using Internet Explorer, I can see the problem. Strange.

Edit: Still doing it for me (in IE).

Kristy, I found the problem and it should be solved completely. Could you please test again and let me know if you can still see any problem.

HalfAce, thanks for your help. I was probably working on it while you were going back to the forum index.

Suat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Assy Bissy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back