Error referencing [VBIDE=VBE6EXT.OLB]

UKMan

Board Regular
Hi,
after i installed the HTML maker plugin for Mr.Excel, i keep on getting this error message everytime i start Excel:

Error Referencing [VBIDE=VBE6EXT.OLB]
Error Number = 91
You may have to manualy set a reference...etc

Anyone know where and how please?

The HTML plugin works very well, its just that error message thats spoiling my day.

Peace
UKMan

This is not tested, but goto the Project in the VBE, and goto Tools|References. Look for something like "Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility" and check this reference. Save the add-in, close XL and reopen. If this doesn't fix your problem, then check colo's site for more details...http://www.interq.or.jp/sun/puremis/colo/HtmlMaker.htm

Thx, it was allready checked, so the only thing i can think of is that the "path" to the application isnt correct.

I shall look closer - maybe re-install it. The problem is with these Swedish versions of Excel, the default directorys are not the same as in the English versions.

I have no problem running the plugin, its just annoying :confused:

Peace
UKMan

Also, search the "Questions about this board" forum - similar (& potentially identical) issues have been discussed before. FWIW, I had a host of such errors, but have been using the "html maker lite" with no problems.

PaddyD said:
Also, search the "Questions about this board" forum - similar (& potentially identical) issues have been discussed before. FWIW, I had a host of such errors, but have been using the "html maker lite" with no problems.

Thx, i actually did do a more thorough search and came upon a few references about the same issue. I maybe will also try the "html maker lite" too.

Peace
UKMan

I'm also getting this error using Windows XP in Spanish...fixed in Excel 2007 by going to:

Excel Options >> Trust Center >> Trust Center Settings >> Macro Settings >> Check "Trust access to the VBA Project Object Model"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ang24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back