Error Message with HTML Maker

Deb G.

Board Regular
I get the error message "Compile Error: Can't Find Project or Library" In the FAQ section for the HTML maker, it notes to deselect any references in the VBA Editor that have "missing" next to it to avoid this error. I don't have any references with "missing" next to it. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hi:

Did you look through the full list?...as I remember there were a lot of items in that list..

You might find this post helpful....

http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=49694&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

You also might try the search section ...there are similar issues there as well.

You are not the only one who has some difficuly in getting this up and running....but once you do it works great....

You might obtain better results in replies if you post these kinds of questions to the "Excel Questions" section of this forum. Your post will probably get move by one of the moderators, once they get a chance to read your question.

good luck
plettieri

Thanks - I finally got it to work. The funny thing is that the word "missing" didn't appear next to any reference but the reference to Microsoft Outlook Library 8.0 (I think) was highlited. I deselected that, try to run HTML maker again and the same error message came up - this time with the work "missing" beside the Library 8 thing-y. I deselected it yet again and voila! It worked. Beauty!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaskin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back