email notification not being received of late

venkat1926

i have replied YES to this query inthe profile
Always notify me of replies:
Sends an e-mail when someone replies to a topic you have posted in. This can be changed whenever you post.
unquote

but recently I am NOT getting the notifications. Is thre any change in the policy of the newsgroup.

venkat

The first thing I would suggest is check your spam filter (if you have one). Sometimes the notification messages get caught in that.

I have just noticed that I am not receiving the notification of responses either. This is a recent occurrence and I checked my "screened" mail before posting this. Used to receive them and it's not a setting I've changed. Any other thoughts?

We do have a bit of a problem with addresses of your domain (I get all the bounced emails). I'm posting this message to create a notification, I'll see if I see a bounce email....

chicago - youre server is blocking us.. You need to read the security mail policy for your isp.. if you'd like, I can PM you more details from the email I received. But the main thing is - it's *your* isp that is blocking our emails

Thank you for looking into this for me. I don't understand why I was receiving them before and now I'm not. If it's not some setting I can change, I may need that information to get this corrected. It's very frustrating not knowing when there is a reply on something you're trying to help someone with...

Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wella86

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back