Elliot Wave Function and investing

dennis chicago

Hi message board folks. Thanks for the previous help to the multitude who came to my aid.

I am researching another topic and rather than reinvent the wheel I was wondering if anyone uses excel to do stock stuff and specifically if they had worked on the elliot wave function.

If so please let me know.

Thanks,

Dennis

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Hi. I don't have anything myself, just highlighting that on an excel board, you're best off asking a specific excel question. given what you've said, I think you post would better live in the "Lounge" area, with the additional info you have below.

mathtools.net might also be worth a search

via PM:

dennis chicago said:
apparently some formulas were worked out and were publically shared in the later 90's although the websites i have tracked down so far have been defunct when it came to actually downloading the formula/program..

I have done some stock related things such as automating in excel a Lichello type mechanical stock trading program that is based on the book how to make a million in the stock market automaticall by robert lichello.. The book states the formulas are designed for mutual funds. A couple commercially sold programs are out there that do much the same with more bells and whistles.

Depending on what a person had, I could share my program, give them a thanks, or send a pay pal payment.

Your response could imply you had a program or had info.

dennis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekerinik

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back