Do you like beer?

MrKowz

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Just wanted to let my fellow beer drinkers here know I started a beer blog a few weeks ago. So far I have the first four reviews up there, and plan on reviewing 2 or 3 new beers a week. Feel free to comment on them!

http://stlouliganbeerblog.wordpress.com

Also, if you want to request a certain beer to be reviewed, I can try to get a hold of it. My local liquor store has about 250 beers to choose from, and a lot of it cycles through with the seasons.

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.
Keith,
Nice start.

Have you considered doing Barley Wines. What could be better--after dinner beer cordials?

Alan

Keith,
Nice start.

Have you considered doing Barley Wines. What could be better--after dinner beer cordials?

Alan

Aye, I'll have a few Barley Wines on there too. I will also review some scotch, whiskey, vodka, tequila, gin.... really anything with alcohol I'll review (but the majority will be beer).

And thanks! :D

Nice project, looks like it will be fun. Worst that happens is you drink a lot of beer! LOL.
Since you are going to so much effort, I would suggest that you invest in some white foamboard as a back drop for your pictures and maybe take them the pics at a near a window to light them up better!! Foamcore is really cheap and will provide a clean surface and back drop for your images.

Not that you need the encouragment but, have fun!! I will follow your blog out of interest in the variety of beers on the market (250 is astounding to me)

Cheers,

Mark

Is Lager counted? - Peroni > all

How about Ginger Beer (Alchoholic)? - Crabbies!

I would suggest that you invest in some white foamboard as a back drop
This is a great idea....I have some of this for when I drop back after 3 bottles of of Cab Merlot. Drop back foamboard is good for drinkers....from memory..........................................what was I saying again ??

How about Absolut Vodka..... been enjoying a bottle of that recently... goes down pretty smoothly :)

Also recently had Arctic... was good... not as smooth as Absolut, but still good....

Next on my list is a gin --- Bombay Sapphire.... I think I've read a Lounge thread somewhere about it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Auroraaa

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back