Dissapearing post

Yippy_Kiyey

Board Regular
Can someone please enlighten me on posting excel questions to make sure that I am following all the rules. Yesterday, I posted a question and when I checked back later, the question is gone. I thought I made an error so I posted it again but it dissappeared again. I don't know what the deal is that's why I asking this question. I hope that someone gets back to me because I really love this forum and I want to abide with all the rules.

Thank you so much.

As SuperFerret pointed out, they are there (not sure how you are looking for them).

Since both posts of the same question were out there, I deleted the original so there are not duplicates out there. So you should still be able to see the later posting of your question, but the earlier one has now been removed.

Thank you so much for the clarification and sorry for the confusion. I did not search further enough and I just now realized how many questions are posted in one day. I was just concerned if I was doing something wrong.

Thank you so much again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBulinski1975

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back