RAMU

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
Hi Friends,
Pls go thru my attached link carrying my file. I want that I will select any cell of allocated qty column (in "allocation vs rqd" sheet), in that row's item code's entity division(location), item name & godown wise qty should reflect in the same sheet (allocation vs rqd) automatically in a user form in a proper manner. And that data will be fetched from "Stock" sheet.
Even I filer any Data in the "allocation vs rqd" sheet that will not effect on that box , in spite of that if they select any cell of "allocated qty" column earlier that item's data would be reflected in the same sheet ( in the box) that may be a pop up type box or a box can be kept aside where those data will be reflected even that data also should be copied if required.

Suppose I select S15 cell in "allocation vs rqd" sheet, then the data that would be reflected in that box is giving below

Entity Division(Location)Item CodeItem NameUMGodownGodown NameClosing Quantity
EL-3IC7IN7PCSGD8GN86
EL-5IC7IN7PCSGD9GN9433
EL-7IC7IN7PCSGD7GN76

As in S15 cell is showing data of item Code IC7 & closing qty of that code is available in 3 nos of godown.
Hope You can understand what I mean to say.
It will be a great help if I get a solution on this.
The File

Regards
RAMU

Excel Facts

Pivot Table Drill Down
Double-click any number in a pivot table to create a new report showing all detail rows that make up that number
Hi Friends,
Pls go thru my attached link carrying my file. I want that I will select any cell of allocated qty column (in "allocation vs rqd" sheet), in that row's item code's entity division(location), item name & godown wise qty should reflect in the same sheet (allocation vs rqd) automatically in a user form in a proper manner. And that data will be fetched from "Stock" sheet.
Even I filer any Data in the "allocation vs rqd" sheet that will not effect on that box , in spite of that if they select any cell of "allocated qty" column earlier that item's data would be reflected in the same sheet ( in the box) that may be a pop up type box or a box can be kept aside where those data will be reflected even that data also should be copied if required.

Suppose I select S15 cell in "allocation vs rqd" sheet, then the data that would be reflected in that box is giving below

Entity Division(Location)Item CodeItem NameUMGodownGodown NameClosing Quantity
EL-3IC7IN7PCSGD8GN86
EL-5IC7IN7PCSGD9GN9433
EL-7IC7IN7PCSGD7GN76

As in S15 cell is showing data of item Code IC7 & closing qty of that code is available in 3 nos of godown.
Hope You can understand what I mean to say.
It will be a great help if I get a solution on this.
The File

Regards
RAMU
Hi,
I have made using VBA, but not so satisfied, first it is interrupting to scroll using keyboard until & unless msg box disappear, second not properly & symmetrically showing data in a proper manner, tried using user form but till now not successful. Need a very vibrant one, so that if I select a cell & time value will be 2 sec, then only the message will appear, better if someone can help me to get it done using user form & data in a proper manner or any other suggestion which will be more effective in this journey. Moreover there will be a shortcut key in the user form to close that not by mouse click only.
Giving the link of my modified file that I did.
Regards
RAMU
The File

Upvote 0
Any alternated suggestion on this pls

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexinho

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back