complex help

Peter1973

Office Version
  1. 365
Hi i have a real issue but cannot post on here, is there another way to get a set of data on here so I an show it as to explain without the data set would be a right pain ?

I have tried all the ones on this board and none seem to work, im on work pc so cannot install anything.

I have tried all the ones on this board and none seem to work,...
Including the last one I linked to?

I think it just requires Internet Explorer to produce a sample, which then might require a bit of text to describe which columns and rows are shown.

The method will not work in this 'About This Forum' forum since HTML is turned off here. However, have a look in the Test Here forum at a thread titled 'test 567'. In post # 6 there I have used an extra row and column in the sheet to enter the row/column labels. Of course that is also a good forum for you to test it out for yourself.

If you have Internet Explorer and this method is still not working, post back as you may also need to make a change in your MrExcel forum User CP settings.

Have internet explorer but is it something im doing wrong ? Do i just copy it out of excel or not ?

Have internet explorer but is it something im doing wrong ? Do i just copy it out of excel or not ?
Yes, after you have added borders to the range. If you had already added borders, then this comes in to play:
If you have Internet Explorer and this method is still not working, post back as you may also need to make a change in your MrExcel forum User CP settings.
Towards the top left of the page go to
User CP|Edit Options (on left of page)|scroll right to the bottom to 'Message Editor Interface'|Enhanced Interface ...|Save Changes

Then try testing again. If that works, it may not be the setting you end up with (I don't use that one for another reason), but at least we will have one option for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ang24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back