Combo box unique values

King

Gday Guys
I have a table which lists river styles and their values scores. Some of these values are the same for different river styles. I am trying to create a combo box in a form which displays the river style and assigns the score to a separate table (which is displayed in a text box) for later calculations. The problem I have is Because the values scores are not unique for each row the combo box list will only allow the user to select the river style which is the first in the table to have the same value score! Is there a way around this? I was thinking that an If then statement would do the trick but I'm not to familiar will VB and don't know how to make it work! any tips you could give me would be very greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
The combo should be able to show all of your values not just unique ones. Could you post the SQL for your row source.

Peter

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt3388

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back