College Students! Want Office 2007 - Ultimate?

NateO

Legend
Then check this out!

http://www.microsoft.com/student/discounts/theultimatesteal-us/default.aspx

$60 USD for the complete version of Office 2007 - Ultimate, from Microsoft directly. That is dirt cheap!!

Groove has some very slick capabilities, too, like creating virtual LANs, that are more like WANs, but private and heavily encrypted.

I see it mentions something about 2008 in the fine-print for yous Apple-Mac users.

(Sorry if this looks like Spam - I don't get paid for this, and it's too good of a deal from Microsoft to not mention it)

Last edited:

Excel Facts

Round to nearest half hour?
Use =MROUND(A2,"0:30") to round to nearest half hour. Use =CEILING(A2,"0:30") to round to next half hour.
Holy cow... thanks for that link NateO! That is something I will definately have to pick up!

Please note it is only available to US students registered at a US educational institution.

Please note it is only available to US students registered at a US educational institution

Yeah, so hurry !! Get admitted or join one of the colleges in USA to avail this offer for Microsoft Office :eeek: You can come back to your country post you have Office 2007 with you :lol:

Lucky people in USA & UK - Microsoft should do this all over the globe, it will boost their sales and encourage people to buy more Microsoft Products ! I hope Bill Gates reads this post :-D

I'd be very surprised if it was limited to the US and UK. I originally found the US site when looking for a cheap version of Office 2007 and it didn't take me long to find the UK version. Might be worth having a bit of a trawl through Google to see if a similar offer is available elsewhere.

Dom

It is already available for USA, Australia, UK, Mexico, Taiwan and more will be come.

It is already available for USA, Australia, UK, Mexico, Taiwan and more will be come.

Hi, what about India ?

Also, if you can be more precise about the discounts they are offering according to the currency of Austrailia & Taiwan, it will help us to determine an estimated price tag for Office 2007 (when it comes to my country) !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djjamesp

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back