Charts And Graphs for Microsoft Office Excel 2003

richarjb

Hi All and I wonder if someone can help.

I am trying to get hold of the 2003 version of this book. Not the new 2007 as I am still using Office Pro 2003.

All I need to know is the ISBN reference in the book because no matter whatever I type in as a search string at Amazon et al I get the 2007 version. As I say above I specifically want this version.

It's not even listed for sale anymore on this website or Que Publishing. I would be so glad if someone who owns the 2003 version could give me this tiny bit of info.

Cheers

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.
I'm not even sure there is a 2003 version.. but I'll point Bill at this.

Thanks Tracy. Up until about a month ago it was in the UK shops. I think it was published around 2003/04 to coincide with the Office 2003 release.

I'll guess I'll have to wait for the main man to confirm.

PS I'm currently reading through the VBA & Macros book you co-authored with Bill. Really excellent - everyone loves me at work.

hmm - Bill wasn't working with Que back then - the VBA book was our first with that publisher (btw - glad you like it - it really makes my day to hear that!)

well - i sent a shout out to Bill, so we'll see

Hmmn, I would like to get a hold of the 2003 version as well, if there is such. I already have the 2007 version of the book but our company will not be using office 2007 until probably late next year (to ensure all identified bugs, etc are solved by then).

If there is no 2003 version, does this site have anything with intensive discussion about charting for excel 2003?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaseyJones1979

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back