Change e-mail for Free Chapter Subsctiption

onclemike

Hi guys,

I currently have a Free Chapter Subscription. I set it up with the e-mail adress provided by my ISP. I am going to have to cancel their service because they are not available in the area I am moving to.

Because of this, I wish to change the e-mail adress for my subscription to my gmail account so I can continue to recieve the free chapters where I left off instead of signing up again and starting at chapter 1. I have tried the update button on the subscription page of the site, however I do not remember the password I used when I started the subscription, so whenever I click on update I get an error message stating : You have entered wrong password or email address.

Is there another way I can change the e-mail adress or a way I can have the password e-mailed to me?

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Hi again,
if this helps the User name is onclemike and the email adress is MIKEPOLLOCK AT VIDEOTRON DOT CA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleH77

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back