Can't log out (and a few other problems)

Jon von der Heyden

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi

When I click log-out I am told that log out was succesfull and that cookies have been cleared, but it doesn't actually log me out.:eek:

Also, each time I visit "Excel Questions" forum it takes me to an old page (i.e not displaying latest posts). It shows me posts from 12:15pm (it's now 17:41 pm). Probably no co-incidence that it thinks I last logged in at 12:15. :confused:

I didn't see answers to these problems before so I thought I'd start a new thread.

Apart from this - good work and thanks to the team supporting the upgrade. The new forum looks cool. :biggrin:

Jon

Possibly also woth mentioning that settings in my User CP also don't seem to stick... ??

Jon

Have you tried clearing out your History and Cookies in Internet Explorer and then re-logging in?

Ok, so I've installed Firefox and noticed that all is well since the change. Presume some settings were muddled and these must have been reset...

It's not all good news with FF though - you lose the ability to copy and paste formatted tabular data when not using IE...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PierreF

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back