MrExcel MVP
Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2021
  3. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi everyone

When I try to view a mesaage by either clicking on the message header or the last post in the message, I get the following error :
Warning: Unknown(/usr/www/users/mrexcel/board2/viewtopic.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/usr/www/users/mrexcel/board2/viewtopic.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

This occurs whether I am logged in or not. I'm using Firefox 1.07 on Windows XP Pro. Everything was working well until this morning.

Any suggestions would be appreicated. Please PM me your post as I fear I may not be able to read any replies! {Hmmmm - strange how I can view the forum and create a post but can't read the posts???}

TIA, Andrew

So...why did you post if no one could read it? ;) (couldn't resist it, sorry :) )

At any rate. Yes, we know and it's being looked into. For the time being, we lose the quickreply function, but it's working.

Ok, it seems to be working now. I'm not sure what happened there. Immediately after I created the post I couldn't view the post in either FF or IE.

It's fixed now so back to surfing MrExcel! (to get my daily fix...)

Andrew :cool:

P.S. A fair question VP but I initially thought the issue was just with my connection, not everyone and in any case I couldn't read your reply until it was working! I saw there was another thread on the same subject - I'm curious as to how they were supposed to a) read your reply and b) read my thread?? :unsure: :wink: :LOL:

Yes, Quick Reply fixed. The problem was in the viewing and not posting portion(s) of the site. Hopefully nobody went into cardiac arrest by being neglected from viewing topics on the MrExcel board for too long. :LOL:

andrew93 said:
P.S. A fair question VP but I initially thought the issue was just with my connection, not everyone and in any case I couldn't read your reply until it was working! I saw there was another thread on the same subject - I'm curious as to how they were supposed to a) read your reply and b) read my thread?? :unsure: :wink: :LOL:

Well, I couldn't see what was posted or reply to either post until the problem was fixed, soo...round and round we go ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Assy Bissy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back